Excel Properties proudly offers this townhouse in Elan, Tilal Al Ghaf! Located just minutes away from the iconic landmarks of the city, Elan, in Tilal Al Ghaf, is close to everything you need.
A townhouse in Tilal Al Ghaf is a perfect choice for modern family! You only need 5% to book the unit and pay remaining 95% over the next 6 years with zero interest.
Elan townhouses were designed as an escape from the fuss of urban city. These new exclusive townhouses are perfect homes for those who truly appreciate privacy and seclusion.
Mall of the Emirates (15 Minutes)
Al Maktoum Airport (25 Minutes)
Dubai International Airport (37 Minutes)
Downtown (20 Minutes)
Emirates Golf Club (25 Minutes)
Dubai Autodrome (11 Minutes)
Polo Equestrian Club (17 Minutes)
Global Village (20 Minutes)
Dubai Miracle Garden (13 Minutes)
Jebel Ali Racecourse (23 Minutes)
Al Barsha Pond Park (20 Minutes)
City Centre Me’aisem (9 Minutes)
Dubai Mall (27 Minutes)
Kings School – Al Barsha (14 Minutes)
GEMS – Dubai American Academy (18 Minutes)
Call us now for more information about this project. The estimated completion date is November 20222.
REAR Permit Number:0442816543